BISNIS TIKET PESAWAT ONLINEBISNIS TIKET PESAWAT ONLINE
Direkomendasikan bagi Anda yang ingin memiliki dan mengelola bisnis penjualan tiket pesawat secara online, murah, mudah, cepat, dan aman. KLIK DISINI untuk mendapatkan informasi selengkapnya.

KOLEKSI WALLPAPER FOTO PESAWAT TERBANG :


Sophie is the best

Sophie is the best. Info sangat penting tentang Sophie is the best. Mengungkap fakta-fakta istimewa mengenai Sophie is the best

Sophie is the best
Koperasi Online Business Plan KSU Nuari, Koperasi Serba Usaha Nuari
When your day is long And the night And the night is yours alone When you think you've had enough of this life Well, hang on Don't let yourself go 'Cos everybody cries And everybody hurts Sometimes Sometimes everything is wrong Now it's time to sing along When your day is night alone Hold on (hold on) If you feel like letting go (hold on, hold on) Hold on If you're sure you've had too much of this life Hang on 'Cos everybody hurts, sometimes Take comfort in your friends And everybody hurts Don't blow your head Oh, no Don't blow your head If you feel like you're alone No, no, no you're not alone If you're on your own In this life And the days and nights are long If you're sure you've had too much Of this life To hang on

Well, everybody hurts Sometimes, everybody cries Sometimes, everybody hurts Sometimes And everybody hurts sometimes So, hold on, hold on Hold on, hold on Hold on, hold on Hold on, hold on Hold on, hold on 'Cos no, you are not alone You bored me with your stories I can't belive that I endured you for as long as I did I'm happy, it's over, I'm only sorry That I didn't make the move before you And when you go I will remember To send a thankyou note to that girl (oh that girl) I see she's holding you so tender Well I just wanna say (just wanna say) I never really loved you anyway
No, I didn't love you anyway I never really loved you anyway I'm so glad you're moving away Valentino, I don't think so You watching MTV while I lie dreaming in an MT bed And come to think of it I was misled My flat, my food, my everything And thoughts inside my head Before you go I must remember To have a quiet word with that girl (oh that girl) Does she know you're not a spender Well I just have to say (just wanna say)

I never really loved you anyway No, I didn't love you anyway I never really loved you anyway I'm so happy you're moving away Yeah, I am Yeah, I am (And when you go I will remember) I must remember to say I never really loved you anyway No, I didn't love you anyway I never really loved you anyway I never really loved you anyway Never really loved you anyway (I never really loved you anyway) No I didn't love you anyway (Never loved you anyway) Never truly loved you anyway (I never loved you anyway) I'm so happy you're moving away Yeah I'm delighted you're moving away, yeah


Powered By : Blogger